3 cloves Garlic minced or ¼ tsp Burlap and Barrel Purple Stripe Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
1 pound Wild for Salmon Brown Gulf Shrimp (peel)
2 Tablespoons Conebella Cultured Butter
Green Onions for garnish
1. Soak skewers in cold water
2. In a small bowl whisk honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Pre heat your grill to medium high heat.
4. Skewer shrimp if grilling onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers, 3-4 shrimp each skewer depending on the size of shrimp.
5. Add the reserved marinade to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil over medium to high heat, once at a boil lower heat to medium low and cook until the sauce starts to thicken about 4-6 min. Remove from heat and stir in butter until incorporated.
6. Grill shrimp skewers over medium. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2-3 minutes each side.